I’m going to start off my saying this is hands done the best real, organic cleanse I’ve had a chance to try. Now that you know that, I’ll spend the rest of this review telling you about my experience with the cleanse, what you need to know about it, and why this is the best cleanse on the market! If you have tried cleanses in the past or if this is your first cleanse, you’ll want to keep reading!
Who is Chef V?
Chef V is local to the L.A. area and has made it she mission to provide healthy solutions to proper nutrition. You can tell by the intro video on her website that she is an authentic pepsin and passionate about her products. Her product line includes the “Green Drink” (daily solution to proper nutrition), the Cleanse (this review), and a “21-day Challenge”.
I’ll touch base on each of these products throughout the review. Her products have been featured on popular new networks such as FOX, CBS, NBC, and The CW. Not only that, but there are over 400 positive reviews on Yelp! You can see some of the Green Drink and Cleanse testimonialshttps://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=2006291&u=3022235&m=58071&urllink=&afftrack= for yourself.
What is the Chef V “Green Drink”?
(Start today for 55% off your Cleanse or 1 week of Green Drink free)
The “Green Drink” is a 16oz drink that you consume daily to improve digestion and increase metabolism. The organic green drinks are cold-blended to preserve nutrient density and consist of 7 certified organic green veggies: green kale, black kale, collard greens, dandelion greens, green chard, curly parsley and green leaf lettuce; lightly sweetened with a little apple.
Chef V Green Drink Benefits
- improve metabolism
- Improve digestion
- Weight loss
- Gain Energy
- Sleep better
- Revitalize skin and hair
What are the Ingredients in Chef V’s Green Drink?
Chef V’s Green Drink Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Green Kale: high in iron, Vitamin K, powerful antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular support, high in Vitamins A and C, and a good source of calcium.
- Black Kale: high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals including lutein, vitamins A, C, K, also a good source of fiber, calcium, manganese and iron.
- Collard Greens: may lower risk of cancer by supporting our detox and anti-inflammatory systems. High in vitamin K, A, C, B12, B6.
- Dandelion Greens: High in Calcium, rich in iron, loaded with antioxidants, vitamin A and C, lots of minerals, high in protein.
- Green Chard: helps to regulate blood sugar levels, prevents various types of cancers, improves digestion, increase bone strength, deoxify body, High in multiple vitamins, nutrients and organic compounds
- Curly Parsley: powerful herb, high in vitamin k, C, and A. Also a good source of iron, potassium and folate.
- Green leaf Lettuce: high in fiber and cellulose, heart healthy, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, helps insomnia, Alkaline forming.
- Apple – for a sweeter taste
- Filtered Water – help the ingredients mix well